#veganalmondcookies #vegancookies #glutenfreecookies #asmr cooking
Finding gluten-free and vegan cookies recipes can be a challenge. And the real challenge is finding a fast gluten-free/vegan cookies recipe that you can easily do at home with just a few ingredients.
This Almond Flour Cookies recipe is so easy and yet so versatile that you can use it to bake so many different kinds of almond cookies. My favorite version is the one with jam filling, but you can easily replace it with dried fruits, chocolate drops or anything you prefer.
blanched almond flour (or remove the almond skin) 192g.
sugar 6 tbsp.
baking powder 1 tsp.
water 4 tbsp.
1. Mix the blanched almond flour with sugar and baking powder.
2. Add water and combine until you get a compact sticky mixture.
3. Use a tablespoon to use the right quantity for each cookie.
4. Create a small ball, place it on the cookie pan and press slowly using your thumb (see video).
5. Fill with jam. (Please leave at least 2-3 cm between cookies; they will rise in the oven)
6. Preheat the oven to 175°C and bake for 15 minutes. You will notice the cookies are ready when they will become light brown on the edges.
7. Let the cookies cool completely.
Camera: Sony Alpha 6300
Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC